Monday, February 8, 2010

When I was younger my favorite "Valentine Days" memory was always receiving a large homemade sugar cookie with my name on it. I can remember how loved I felt to have a mom make me something so special. It was a personalized gift and it never failed every year I got one. Now if you are like me life is busy. Sometimes we forget that its really the little things that mean the most to our family and friends. Sometimes we just get caught up in our daily duties and we forget or think its not that big of a deal. Well it is a big deal...but NO WORRIES we are here to help. Just call us and we will help you! Your family will love the taste of our homemade sugar cookies and feel special that it has their name on it! We can even wrap it up fun for you! We also have brownies, fudge, assorted chocolates, cupcakes, homemade oreos, chocolate dipped strawberries, cakes, cheesecakes, dipped fortune cookies and much more!
Hope to see you soon! (Don't forget to place your order by Feb. 10 and receive 20% OFF)

No comments: