Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chocolate Lovers


Let me tell you a something about the the "Little Devil". Or as I like to call it every Chocolate Lovers best fantasy! This is not your average cupcake! It is made with our one of kind chocolate cake and then we fill it with a sweet creamy filling and top it off with a swirl of our famous chocolate butter cream frosting.

This my friends is one of our most popular family recipes. Marcee, the owner, tells of how she used to come home from school and there would be a "Little Devil" waiting for her as her after school snack. Whether its an after school snack for a little one, a gift for a friend or just something sweet for you, you have to come in and try it!

(Mention that you are our blogging friend and we will give you a great deal on the "Little Devil" Buy 1 get 1 FREE!)

4 comments:

The Shafer Family said...

Yumm! These really are so very good.

Caleb's Mama said...

Merciful heavens! I love this cupcake too! I get it every time I come in! I also get a Heavenlee, so devil's and heavenlee's cancel each other out right?
Do you have internships? Can I work there for free? Love ya!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

this is a great cupcake!

i just featured it on Utah Loves CUpcakes. I hope to come in and take advantage of this promo! woot woot!

Kelli said...

Ohhhh....yummy! This has to be one of my favorite treats! They're delicious!