Monday, November 16, 2009

New Moon


Well its FINALLY here! The week we have all been waiting for!! NEW MOON opens this week and everyone here at Dippidee can't wait! Many of us have tickets to see the midnight showing, its going to be a whole bucket of fun! Are you a member of Team Jacob or Team Edward? We want to know! Come in TODAY and buy your Team Jacob or Team Edward cookies and cupcakes to get points for your favorite (chocolate cupcake is a point for Jacob and red velvet is a point for Edward). So here is how you play....leave us a comment and make a guess as to which will sell the most Team Jacob or Team Edward, if you guess the closest you win! For example I might guess 104 for Jacob and 99 for Edward. And you can affect the outcome by stopping by the store and buying cookies or cupcakes to support the man of your dreams. We will announce the winner on Monday November 23 at 10:00 am. The winner will receive a goodie box and a free Twilight necklace made by WREN jewelry.
Have Fun and Good Luck!

12 comments:

Wren said...

I say Dippidee will sell 5 Jacob themed treats and 500 Edward themed treats! Go TEAM EDWARD!!!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm all about Edward. :)

I think it will be close and edward will win by 50 treats!

Nicole + Brock said...

My vote is that Jacob will be 177 and that Edward will be 264.

Go Edward!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

GO TEAM EDWARD!!! My guess is
Jacob - 40 cupcakes
Edward - 135

Jennifer Davis said...

I think it will be team Edward at 118 to team Jacob at 57

Messenger said...

I say Dippidee will sell 130 Edward cupcakes and 96 Jacob cupcakes. Although I really love them both:)

Steph said...

Lets see... how about 140 Edward to 112 Jacob. I'm all about Jacob...but I think I'm out numbered by Edward fans.

Jenny Griffin said...

I say 123 Edward, 60 Jacob!

GO TEAM EDWARD!

Lisa said...

My vote is:

Jacob: 57
Edward: 104

I <3 Edward!

Amy F. said...

I think Edward will be 65 and Jacob will be 35.

Unknown said...

Team Edward will outnumber Team Jacob. Both are delicious in their own way. Final vote:

206=Team Edward
183=Team Jacob

Jared and Davian said...

Team Jacob...250 Team Edward...154