Friday, December 4, 2009

I love this time of year! Everything in the store changes. We have fun and unique items that we only share with you during this time. The orders we do become very unique also. As I look back on this weeks orders I have made everything from princess birthday cakes to whimsical santa cakes. Each one is unique and special to me and while creating them I think of the party or celebration that my creations will be a part of. I want you to know that every order I create is thought about and meticulously executed. I want to make sure that I give you the best that I possibly can. I become very connected to you as I write "Happy Birthday" to your little munchkin, or "Get Well Soon" to your close friend. I hope you will take time to look at our gallery (just click on the slideshow to the right). Check out some of the fun items we have gotten to make over the past years. And as you have upcoming events that are special to you, I hope you will give me an opportunity to create something that is special to me.
All my love, Marcee Kitchen, Owner

No comments: