Monday, January 4, 2010

(Thanks to Cori Henderson for the picture!
Cori does an amazing job, check out her photography at www.corihenderson.com.)
I need to take a minute and thank all of our amazing customers for an incredible year. Last year at this time I remember sitting down with my staff for a grave conversation about the direction the economy was headed. I remember feeling very nervous about what the future held for this little business that I love so much. I made a decision at that time that we would do the best we can and hope for the best. We really tried hard this past year to be sensitive to what all of you were experiencing in your lives. We tried to offer cheaper options at the same great quality that we have always had. I realize that we are all still enduring through tough economic times. And it is my promise to you that we will continue to produce an amazing product for you and your family to enjoy, and hopefully at a price you can afford. I appreciate, as always, you letting us into your lives through your special events. I hope you will continue to trust us to be there to provide high quality products for your special celebrations. Thank you again for an amazing year. We look forward to a "SWEET" 2010.
Yours Truly, Marcee Kitchen, Owner

No comments: