Friday, April 30, 2010


I have been blessed to have an amazing mother. She is truly one of my best friends. I have also been blessed to know many amazing women. My sweet Grandma Barbie is such an inspiring, strong and adorable lady. At 88 years old she has so many lessons to share with me. My three sisters are great examples to me and have helped me become the mother I am today. I am so grateful for the things all the women in my life have taught me. Each woman has contributed and helped me become the who I am today. I love being a woman and the role I treasure the most is that of mother. With Mother's Day quickly approaching let us help you honor the amazing women in your lives. We have created some of the most unique and "sweet" treats for you to give to "Mom." Trendy shoes, and handbag sugar cookies, gorgeous cupcakes, cake plates and cookie jars. We also have darling gift wrapping options too. For all her hard work, love and dedication, give your mom the gift she deserves and is sure to love.
Mention this blog and get 15% off your Mother's Day order.
Mention you are a Mother and get a FREE fun size item all next week!
We wish all of you wonderful mothers a very happy and sweet Mother's Day!


No comments: