Okay....this blog is going to be a little bite different than before. I have been wanting to do this for some time now but for one reason or another I haven't. So it's time for me to take a minute and tell all of you about the "Master Mind" behind Dippidee, Marcee Kitchen. Marcee and I have been friends for years.
- Marcee grew up on a turkey farm in Ephraim Utah.
- She is surrounded by 8 siblings (all starting with the letter "M").
- Marcee has 3 incredibly talented children, who live in Highland with her and her husband.
- The recipes and baking skills that are used at Dippidee are family secrets that she learned from her childhood with her Grandmother and Mother.
- Not only does she have a passion for decorating cakes, Marcee loves high-heels, purses and movies.
- Her little brother and her share the same Birthday.
- She has TWO ears and ONE mouth. (She is a great listener)
I could go on and on.....Marcee is one of those people that others line up to be around! This amazing wife, mother, friend, daughter and boss has shared with us the most delicious treats. She has celebrated birthdays, baby showers, weddings and helped us on the gloomy days. (And I am sure some would say a little tighter fit jeans)
In honor of how wonderful she is, come in and try one of her sweet creations. All case items buy 1 get 1 free! (one per customer please)
Have a Sweet day!
Love, Liz Knuteson, Dippidee Manager