Monday, March 30, 2009




I grew up in a large family-we all love sweet treats. How many of you have bought something special for yourself, stuck it in the fridge, then later when you are ready to enjoy it, you are disappointed to find it gone? (I have been there too many times!) Well we have a solution to that problem! It’s our tasty MINI CAKES! These cakes are the same yummy ingredients as our cupcakes just in a larger size. They come in all flavors-Vanilla, Chocolate, White Chocolate, Red Velvet, Lemon etc. It makes a fun treat for the whole family or it makes the prefect birthday gift for your friend, neighbor or visiting teacher. Just ask us and we can wrap it special (don’t forgot a fun card). These are usually $6.99 BUT for our blog friends this week they are only $4.99!!!! (ONLY ONE PER CUSTOMER PLEASE)
Have a SWEET WEEK!

2 comments:

Casey said...

I came in yesterday and purchased one of your amazing cakes! It was so wonderful, I don't even mind I didn't read your blog post today and paid full price for it. Thanks for the sweet inspiration--love your store!

Rachelle said...

I LOVE your little shop! Its soooo delicious!! And now that you have weekly deals, you better believe I am going to visit even more often!!