Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Sorry it’s so late-but I promise this yummy treat is worth the wait! I don’t know about all of you- but here at Dippidee we are ready for SPRING! So in hopes that warm weather will come soon we have brought back one of our refreshing spring treats. The lemon cream cheese melt away. What else can I say? Whether you need to add a little Zest in your life, or want to help us kick out Mr. Winter, these moist dense cookie will give you spring fever! (you know what to do-mention this blog and its BUY 1 get 1 FREE)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi! First of all I'm in LOVE with your store. Well, not just the store, but all of the goodies inside of it too. My husband and I have come all the way from provo twice now to get a tasty treat! We took my in-laws to Dippidee last night! Anyway, I'd love to feature Dippidee on my blog (if you don't mind). Let me know if that's ok!
heather@thecoterieblog.com

Thanks! I'm a huge fan!