Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another of my favorite local photographers is Katie Moss of Peekaboo Photography. If you are familiar with her work you already know how fun it is to look at her photography. I love scrolling through her beautiful images. She has a real talent for capturing unique moments. Katie is also a great customer of Dippidee. She is so great to refer her clients to us when they are in the need of cakes to go along with their photo shoots. This past weekend Katie asked me to create a cake for her cute little girl Mya. Mya's birthday was a "Tangled" theme party. I had just seen the movie with my girls and was so excited to create a cake for Mya. So to see my creation head on over to Peekaboo Photos Blog, www.peekaboophotos.com. And Katie, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special events.

No comments: