Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Cakes

I wanted to share with you some of the cakes I have been working on this past week:

Whimsical Snowflake Cake
This cake was full of sparkle and glitter. It felt as if the snowflakes were fluttering all about. I really loved how beautiful this cake was.
Buche De Noel
I got to make this festive cake for one of my sweet neighbors. She chose a pumpkin jelly roll filled with a cream cheese filling. I love how this turned out. It is so fun to make a cake whose origin began in a different country.
Polar Express Cake
This cake was so fun to make. I even sat down and watched the movie so that I had a fresh perspective. As I was making the cake I kept humming the songs and craving hot chocolate.

There is still time to order a beautiful cake for your Christmas table. We will even have pick up available December 24th from 10:00am until Noon. Mention you are a blog friend and get 15% off your Christmas cake order.

SWEET AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute cakes! Love your work!